GUIDELINES FOR FREE PAPERS (Competitive & Non-Competitive)
Free papers are accepted in all Ophthalmology sub-specialties
Submissions are invited…
Competitive free paper gold medal (Resident Category) – Dr. Haricharan gold medal
Eligibility- Candidate doing residency in Rajasthan (proof to be attached from HOD)
Ratified or non-ratified member of ROS
Competitive free paper gold medal (ROS member Category) – Dr. B.C. Sharma gold medal
Eligibility- ROS member (ratified or non-ratified) of less than 45 years of age.
Non-Competitive free paper- open to all ROS members
- Each member can submit & present (if selected) a total of 1 abstract (as presenting author) in any category.
- A free paper can have one presenting author and up to 3 co-authors.
- All free paper awards are given to the presenting author only. The presenting author MUST BE A MEMBER OF ROS to contest for an award. (Ratified or non-ratified)
- The presenting author should be registered for the annual conference.
- Author, institute, or hospital affiliation in the title or abstract should not be mentioned, else will lead to automatic rejection.
- No new author can be added after the submission of a free paper.
- No change in presenting author will be allowed if selected for the final session.
- The free paper duration is 6 minutes only.
- The research should have been carried out in Rajasthan.
- An absence from the session without the prior information (at least 3 weeks before the conference) may lead to debarment in the subsequent annual conference.
- Previous winners are not eligible to be the presenting author for the competitive category.
- The Best Paper ROS member category gets a direct entry to present at the next AIOC conference.
Title – The title of the submission should not exceed 100 characters (including spaces)
Select Type– Competitive Paper Resident category, Competitive Paper ROS Member category., Non- Competitive Paper or e -Poster)
Section – Choose the relevant specialty
Synopsis/Abstract – SHOULD NOT exceed 1000 characters (including spaces). Should include Purpose, Material/Methods, Results, Conclusion
Add details of Presenting Author
Accepted paper in full text must be submitted before the due date to the Chairman, Scientific Committee, ROS.